The Passaic Valley Regional High School Education Foundation (PVRHSEF), a broad based, non-profit community organization, organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes, including, by way of illustration and without limiting the generality of the foregoing:
- To foster supportive community and private sector relationships to service the interest and needs of the youth of Little Falls, Totowa and Woodland Park, New Jersey.
- To inform the community about the strengths of and challenges faced by Passaic Valley Regional High School (PVRHS)
- To serve as a catalyst to support and enhance school improvement programs which heighten learning opportunities for children.
- To provide small grants to PVRHS staff members to initiate quality projects consistent with the goals of the Foundation and to bring positive attention to PVRHS.
- The making of distributions, for educational purposes, to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code or any successor statute.
- To seek donations of equipment and funds from businesses or individuals to support the Foundation's educational goals and purposes.
Board of Trustees